Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Dance!


squared circles - Clocks
Originally uploaded by Leo Reynolds.
Time has always felt like my enemy...so I have been amazed by a number of "strange coincidences" in my life lately that depended on proper timing. It feels like they are in response to my request to God to show me how to dance in step, to use my time wisely and in an organized way. I'm sure many would see them as just pure chance...but it feels like more.


making friends at the stop light
Originally uploaded by emdot.
A few days ago I happened to turn out onto the highway just in front of someone who knew that someone else was looking for me. The light turned red right in front of us and we were able to roll down the windows and chat the old fashioned way long enough for me to find out how to help get some important documents in the mail.


Ghoomar - the folk dance
Originally uploaded by Abhy..


Just tonight, I went to get the water I had forgotten to refill earlier and happily ran into someone I had been missing. I don't know if I'll get to see her again, so just in case I don't I will send my best wishes here. "May you also hear the music and join the dance that brought our paths together ever so briefly."

No comments: