Thursday, July 24, 2008

Not Mutually Exlusive!

The arguments between Christianity and Science seem to get more heated every time I look, so when I saw a link for a radio show called Quarks and Creation it immediatly caught my attention! I just finished listening to it and - WOW- it is wonderful!

I want to really write a full blog about it, with links and descriptions, but I don't have time right now. If you have questions about this topic, I highly recommend listening. For now you can find it in the "Caught my eye" box to the left.

Also, to my ear, the interlude music is lovely!

Lovely to my mind, is the way science explains ever more about God!

(Just a note - this is not at all like the Nightline program with Kirk Cameron that supposedly had a debate between creationist and evolutionist. That crocoduck sham was utterly embarrasing!)

No comments: